The Brother MFC-L5850DW is a versatile laser printer that can be used for both home and office purposes. This particular model has a built-in fax machine, scanner, and copier, making it ideal for small businesses. Despite its many features, the Brother MFC-L5850DW is quite easy to use. One thing that makes it user-friendly is the fact that it comes with a default password.
How to change your Brother MFC-L5850DW default password
It’s important to change the default password for your Brother MFC-L5850DW printer. Here’s how to do it.
- Start your web browser.
- Type “http://machine’s IP address” in your browser’s address bar (where “machine’s IP address” is the IP address of the machine or the print server name).
For example: http://192.168.1.2
- In the Login field, type the default login password.
- Click the Administrator tab.
*If you do not find Administrator tab, click the Login Password.
- In the Enter New Password field, type the password you want to use.
If necessary, please write down the password and store it in a secure place.
- In the Confirm New Password field, retype the new password.
- Click Submit.
How to Find the Default Password for Your Brother MFC-L5850DW
Brother MFC-L5850DW is a great printer but it can be difficult to find the default password. This guide will show you how to find the default password for your Brother MFC-L5850DW.
Your Brother machine’s default password for use configuring network settings, performing a firmware update, accessing BRAdmin, accessing Web Based Management, or accessing Remote Setup is as follows:
– Some machines will have it listed on a label on the back or bottom next to Pwd: