If you need to install a printer driver and scanner driver for a local connection, there are a few things you need to do.
- First, you need to download the drivers
- Once the download is complete, open the folder or directory and double click on the downloaded file to extract it.
If you cannot find the downloaded file,
- Double click ” dpinstxXX.exe ” in the folder created in Step 2. Please note there aren’t any install screens or dialogue boxes after double clicking. Go to Step 4.
– If you use 32-bit operating system, double click “dpinstx86.exe“.
– If you use 64-bit operating system, double click “dpinstx64.exe“.
- Connect the Brother machine to your computer.
- You need to make sure if the installation of Brother original drivers is complete.