Installing Easy Printer Manager on macOS X is a quick and easy process that anyone can do. This guide will show you step-by-step how to install Easy Printer Manager on your Mac.
Use the following steps to install the Easy Printer Manager.
1. Click the download folder to open.
Figure : Example of the download file
2. Click Mac_PrinterManagerfolder.
Figure : Example of Mac_PrinterManager
3. Click Printer Manager.pkg.
Figure : Example of Printer Manager.pkg file.
4. Click Continue to start the installation.
Figure : Screenshot of Printer Manager (1 of 3)
5. Click Install to perform a standard installation.
Figure : Screenshot of Printer Manager (2 of 3)
6. After the installation is complete, click on Close to exit.
Figure : Screenshot of Printer Manager (3 of 3)
7. You can now open the Easy Printer Manager to view the printer status.
NOTE: If no printer displays, click the green refresh icon at the top right and make sure the printer is connected with USB or connected to your home network.
Figure : Example of Easy Printer Manager