If your Brother scanner/printer is starting to look a little bit dirty, then it might be time for a cleaning. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to clean your Brother scanner/printer in just a few simple steps.
- Press and hold to turn off the machine
- Lift the document cover (1). Clean the white plastic surface (2) and scanner glass (3) underneath it with a soft lint-free cloth moistened with water.
- In the ADF unit, clean the white bar (1) and the scanner glass strip (2) underneath it with a soft lint-free cloth moistened with water.
- Open the scanner glass cover (1), and then clean the other white bar (2) and scanner glass strip (3) (supported models only).
- Close the document cover.
- Press to turn on the machine
DCP-L5500DN, DCP-L5502DN, DCP-L5600DN, DCP-L5602DN, DCP-L5650DN, DCP-L5652DN, DCP-L6600DW, MFC-L5700DW, MFC-L5702DW, MFC-L5705DW, MFC-L5800DW, MFC-L5802DW, MFC-L5850DW, MFC-L5900DW, MFC-L5902DW, MFC-L6700DW, MFC-L6702DW, MFC-L6800DW, MFC-L6902DW