To update your drivers on PC, you will need to go to your computer’s manufacturer website and download the latest drivers for your model of computer. Once you have downloaded the drivers, you will need to install them. To do this, you will need to open the Control Panel and go to the Device Manager. Find the device that you want to update the drivers for, and then right-click on it and select “Update Driver Software.”
Update the device driver
If you’re having trouble with your PC, it might be because you have outdated drivers. Here’s how to update drivers on your PC:
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Find the device you want to update.
3. Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
4. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
5. Windows will search for and install the latest drivers for your device.
Reinstall the device driver
If you’re having trouble with a piece of hardware, one of the first things you should try is reinstalling the device driver. This is relatively easy to do in Windows. Just open up Device Manager, find the device in question, right-click on it, and select “Update Driver.” If that doesn’t work, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the driver.
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.