Brother HL-5250DN Driver and software Download for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32-bit and 64-bit, and Macintosh OS. These drivers are available for free only on the Pedrivers.
The Brother HL-5250DN is a network-ready monochrome printer with a built-in duplex feature that can make your busy office or small business more productive. Thanks to its built-in Ethernet network interface, this convenient and versatile unit brings your workgroup together and easily handles a wide variety of jobs. The HL-5250DN easily prints two-sided documents, brochures, and manuals with clear resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dot-per-inch (dpi) at an impressive speed of up to 30 pages per minute (ppm). And with 32 MB of standard memory (upgradable to 544 MB), this printer can easily tackle even the most complex jobs.
Brother HL-5250DN Printer Driver Download from Pedrivers
Driver for windows
Drivers Download for Mac
Brother Driver install
Setting up your Brother MFC-L2717DW printer is a very simple process. All you need to do is connect the printer to your computer with the supplied USB cable, and then install the Brother driver . Here are some steps on how to install the printer driver.
- Plug the USB cable between your computer and the printer
- Turn on your computer.
- download the above drivers that match your operating system and save it to a location on your computer.
- Double-click the file and Follow the rest of the steps on your computer screen to complete the installation process.
- Restart your computer when the installation is complete.
Brother HL-5250DN Driver is unavailable
Troubleshooting Guide To Fix ‘Brother Printer Driver Is Unavailable’ Error.
Method-1 Reinstall The Printer Brother HL-5250DN
- Using your keyboard, press Windows and R and then type ‘Control Panel’; press ‘Enter’ to open it.
- In the control panel, click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- You will find all your printers listed there; right-click on your Brother printer and then select the option ‘Remove device’ option.
- Once done with that, again press Windows + R and type ‘devmgmt.msc’. Right-click on your Brother printer from the ‘Print queues’, click on the ‘Uninstall device’ option.
- After you have uninstalled the device, now is the time to remove the printer application
- Now hit Windows + R on your keyboard, write ‘appwiz.cpl’ in the dialogue box that appears, and press Enter. There all the applications will be displayed. Choose the ‘Uninstall’ option after right-clicking on your printer application.
- Disconnect your printer from the computer if connected by USB or disengage it from the router in case it is wireless. Afterward, turn your computer, printer, and router off and take out their power supply.
- After waiting for 10 minutes plug everything back in and start all the modules. Connect the printer to your computer through a USB cable and let it install the required drivers.
- Once done with that, go to the ‘Devices and Printers’ section and right-click on your printer and select the option ‘Set as default printer’. Now, try to print a test page and check if the issue got fixed.
Method-2 Reinstall The Latest Printer Brother HL-5250DN Driver
To reinstall the Brother printer driver, first of all, you have to completely remove it from your device.
Install The Printer Driver
Once you uninstalled the already existing driver, follow the given instructions to install the latest version of the Brother printer driver:
Brother HL-5250DN Firmware Update for Windows And Mac Download
This tool updates your Brother machine firmware via the internet, by sending the firmware to your machine from the Brother internet server.