HP ENVY 4500 Driver and software Download for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32-bit and 64-bit, and Macintosh OS. These drivers are available for free only on the Pedrivers.
Including: HP Instant Ink; duplex printing; color and black and white printing; wireless direct (remote printing through Wi-Fi); copying; scanning; printing; and photographing. “Inexpensive printing from practically anywhere is now possible with the HP Envy e-All-in-One Printer 4500. You can now print borderless, lab-quality images and laser-sharp documents from your phone, tablet, or computer connected to the web.”
HP ENVY 4500 Driver Download
HP ENVY driver Download for windows
HP ENVY driver Download for Mac
HP ENVY Driver install
Setting up your HP ENVY 4500 printer is a very simple process. All you need to do is connect the printer to your computer with the supplied USB cable, and then install the HP ENVY driver . Here are some steps on how to install the printer driver.
- Plug the USB cable between your computer and the printer
- Turn on your computer.
- download the above drivers that match your operating system and save it to a location on your computer.
- Double-click the file and Follow the rest of the steps on your computer screen to complete the installation process.
- Restart your computer when the installation is complete.
HP ENVY 4500 Firmware Download
Install HP ENVY 4500 drivers through manual installation method using “Add a printer” option (Manually)
This article includes the steps to install HP ENVY 4500 drivers through manual installation method using “Add a printer” option (Manually). To install HP ENVY 4500 drivers through manual installation method, follow these steps:
1. Connect the USB cable to the computer and then to the HP ENVY 4500 printer
2. Open Devices and Printers by clicking on Start and then Devices and Printers
3. Click on Add a printer and select Add a local printer on your computer
4. Select HP ENVY 4500 as your printer and click Next to continue
5. On the next screen, you will need to choose the port where your printer is connected to and then click Next
6. Then you need to set up the printer manually by following the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
Step3 (important Step): Select a port from the followings:
USB001, USB002, USB003, Dot4_001, Dot4_002 or Dot4_003
if none of the following ports are shown, it appears as though your printer is either not physically connected to the computer or is turned OFF.