- Posted by:
- Posted on:
HP LaserJet P4015N driver and software Download for windows 11 10 8.1 8 7 Vista XP 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh OS
The HP LaserJet P4015N printer is a great choice for any business or office. It offers fast printing speeds and high quality prints. Additionally, it is very easy to use and set up.
- Printer Type: Monochrome Laser Workgroup printer
- Print Speed: up to 52 ppm – B/W – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Interface: USB LAN, Ethernet 10/100Base-TX USB
- Max Resolution: ( B&W ) 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi 1200 dpi
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 15,000 Sheet
Drivers and Software Download
The HP LaserJet P4015N Driver is a program that helps your computer communicate with your kon printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to work properly.
HP LaserJet P4015N Driver for windows 11 10 8.1 8 7 Vista XP 32-bit – 64-bit
HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8 and Higher (64-bit)
This driver only solution provides DOT4 USB bi-directional communication functionality on Windows 8 and higher operating systems.
Operating System: windows 10 8.1 64-bit
Size: 1.47 MB
HP Universal Print Driver for windows PCL6 and PostScript
Operating System: Windows 11, 10,8, 7,Vista, xp 32bit and 64bit
HP LaserJet P4015N drivers Macintosh
Printer Driver:>> Install HP Easy Start<<
OS: Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14
Version: 21.12 File Size: 10.6 MB File Type: zip
Install HP LaserJet P4015N drivers through manual installation method using “Add a printer” option (Manually)
This article includes the steps to install HP LaserJet P4015N drivers through manual installation method using “Add a printer” option (Manually). To install HP LaserJet P4015N drivers through manual installation method, follow these steps:
1. Connect the USB cable to the computer and then to the HP LaserJet P4015N printer
2. Open Devices and Printers by clicking on Start and then Devices and Printers
3. Click on Add a printer and select Add a local printer on your computer
4. Select HP LaserJet P4015N as your printer and click Next to continue
5. On the next screen, you will need to choose the port where your printer is connected to and then click Next
6. Then you need to set up the printer manually by following the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
Step3 (important Step): Select a port from the followings:
USB001, USB002, USB003, Dot4_001, Dot4_002 or Dot4_003
if none of the following ports are shown, it appears as though your printer is either not physically connected to the computer or is turned OFF.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P4015N Driver Software
To uninstall the HP LaserJet P4015N driver software, follow these steps:
- Click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Uninstall a program.
- In the Programs and Features window, locate and select the HP LaserJet P4015N driver software, and then click Uninstall.
- If the uninstallation of the HP LaserJet P4015N driver software is successful, click OK to close the window.
HP LaserJet P4015N Troubleshooting
The HP LaserJet P4015N is a reliable printer that can be used for both personal and business purposes. However, like any other printer, it may experience some problems from time to time.
If you are experiencing difficulties with your HP LaserJet P4015N, troubleshooting may be the answer. The first step is to identify the problem. Once you know what is causing the issue, you can take the necessary steps to fix it.
Troubleshooting tips for HP LaserJet P4015N printers
If you are having trouble with your HP LaserJet P4015N printer, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the problem. First, make sure that the printer is turned on and that the power cord is plugged in.
Next, check to see if there is any paper jamming the printer. If there is, clear the jam and try printing again. You can also try restarting the printer. If the problem persists, you should check the ink level in the printer.
Try printing a test page to make sure that the ink is sufficient for the printing job. If the ink level is low, try refilling the cartridges. If that doesn’t help, you can contact HP customer support for service to resolve the problem.
How to fix HP LaserJet P4015N Printer Driver conflicting with other programs
The HP LaserJet P4015N printer driver can conflict with other programs on your computer.
HP LaserJet P4015N Printer Driver conflicting with other programs can be a common issue. If you are experiencing this problem, you may need to uninstall the printer driver and reinstall it.
FAQs About the HP LaserJet P4015N
Frequently Asked Questions About the HP LaserJet P4015N
How do I install the HP LaserJet P4015N?
The HP LaserJet P4015N is a printer that can be installed using a CD. The CD contains the drivers for the printer, and the installation process is simple and straightforward.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and your computer.
- Next, turn on the printer and your computer.
- Then, open the CD drive on your computer and insert the installation CD.
- After the CD has been inserted, the installation wizard will start automatically.
if you don’t have a CD containing drivers for the printer, you can download it at official hp support or pedrivers.
As a skilled technician with extensive experience in the realm of computer hardware and software, my specialization lies in the installation and maintenance of printer drivers. My proficiency in identifying and resolving technical glitches pertaining to printing devices has made me a reliable resource for clients seeking prompt and efficient solutions. With a meticulous approach to problem-solving and a strong grasp of the latest technological advancements, I am confident in delivering top-notch support to individuals and organizations seeking high-quality printing solutions.