- Posted by:
- Posted on:
HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N Driver and software Download for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32-bit and 64-bit, and Macintosh OS. These drivers are available for free only on the Pedrivers.
|Compatible Devices||PC, Laptops|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Office, Home|
|Print media||Paper (plain)|
|Resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N Driver Download
HP 400 M401N printer Driver download for Windows
HP 400 M401N Driver download for Mac
HP 400 M401N Driver install
Setting up your HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N printer is a very simple process. All you need to do is connect the printer to your computer with the supplied USB cable, and then install the HP driver . Here are some steps on how to install the printer driver.
- Plug the USB cable between your computer and the printer
- Turn on your computer.
- download the above drivers that match your operating system and save it to a location on your computer.
- Double-click the file and Follow the rest of the steps on your computer screen to complete the installation process.
- Restart your computer when the installation is complete.
HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N Firmware Download
Install HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N drivers through manual installation method using “Add a printer” option (Manually)
This article includes the steps to install HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N drivers through manual installation method using “Add a printer” option (Manually). To install HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N drivers through manual installation method, follow these steps:
1. Connect the USB cable to the computer and then to the HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N printer
2. Open Devices and Printers by clicking on Start and then Devices and Printers
3. Click on Add a printer and select Add a local printer on your computer
4. Select HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N as your printer and click Next to continue
5. On the next screen, you will need to choose the port where your printer is connected to and then click Next
6. Then you need to set up the printer manually by following the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
Step3 (important Step): Select a port from the followings:
USB001, USB002, USB003, Dot4_001, Dot4_002 or Dot4_003
if none of the following ports are shown, it appears as though your printer is either not physically connected to the computer or is turned OFF.
How to Uninstall HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N Driver Software
To uninstall the HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N driver software, follow these steps:
- Click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Uninstall a program.
- In the Programs and Features window, locate and select the HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N driver software, and then click Uninstall.
- If the uninstallation of the HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N driver software is successful, click OK to close the window.
HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N Troubleshooting
The HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N is a reliable printer that can be used for both personal and business purposes. However, like any other printer, it may experience some problems from time to time.
If you are experiencing difficulties with your HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N, troubleshooting may be the answer. The first step is to identify the problem. Once you know what is causing the issue, you can take the necessary steps to fix it.
Troubleshooting tips for HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N printers
If you are having trouble with your HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N printer, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the problem. First, make sure that the printer is turned on and that the power cord is plugged in.
Next, check to see if there is any paper jamming the printer. If there is, clear the jam and try printing again. You can also try restarting the printer. If the problem persists, you should check the ink level in the printer.
Try printing a test page to make sure that the ink is sufficient for the printing job. If the ink level is low, try refilling the cartridges. If that doesn’t help, you can contact HP customer support for service to resolve the problem.
How to fix HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N Printer Driver conflicting with other programs
The HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N printer driver can conflict with other programs on your computer.
HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N Printer Driver conflicting with other programs can be a common issue. If you are experiencing this problem, you may need to uninstall the printer driver and reinstall it.
FAQs About the HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N
Frequently Asked Questions About the HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N
How do I install the HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N?
The HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N is a printer that can be installed using a CD. The CD contains the drivers for the printer, and the installation process is simple and straightforward.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and your computer.
- Next, turn on the printer and your computer.
- Then, open the CD drive on your computer and insert the installation CD.
- After the CD has been inserted, the installation wizard will start automatically.
if you don’t have a CD containing drivers for the printer, you can download it at official hp support or pedrivers.
Why is my HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N not printing even though it is connected?
Do a hard reset on your printer. To do this you just need to turn off your HP OfficeJet Pro printer, unplug for a few minutes and then plug the printer again. If that still doesn’t work, try turning the printer and your computer off, and then start it back up again. Try uninstalling and then reinstalling your printer driver.
How do I troubleshoot my HP OfficeJet Pro printer?
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer. …
- Click Fix Printing.
How do I update my HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N?
- Make sure the printer is on and connected to your computer.
- Go to HP Software and Driver Downloads, and then enter your printer model.
- Select Firmware from the list of drivers, click Download next to the update, and then follow the instructions.