- Posted by:
- Posted on:
HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Driver and software Download for windows 11 10 8.1 8 7 Vista XP 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh OS
The HP LaserJet Pro M404dn is a powerful and reliable printer that is perfect for any home or office. It features a sleek and compact design, and offers high-quality printing at an affordable price.
The HP LaserJet Pro M404dn is a printer that can print up to 40 pages per minute. It has a duty cycle of up to 80,000 pages per month. It has a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It has a memory of 256 MB.
Looking for a driver for your HP LaserJet Pro M404dn ? You can find and download the latest driver here.
Setting up your HP printer is a very simple process. All you need to do is connect the printer to your computer with the supplied USB cable, and then install the printer driver . Here are some steps on how to install the printer driver.
- Plug the USB cable between your computer and the printer
- Turn on your computer.
- download the above drivers that match your operating system and save it to a location on your computer.
- Double-click the file and Follow the rest of the steps on your computer screen to complete the installation process.
- Restart your computer when the installation is complete.
HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Drivers and Software Download
The HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Driver is a program that helps your computer communicate with your HP LaserJet Pro M404dn printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to work properly.
Printer LaserJet Pro M404dn driver for Windows
HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Printer Full Software Solution
The full solution software includes everything you need to install your HP printer. This collection of software includes the complete set of drivers, installer software, and other administrative tools.
Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
Operating System: Windows 11, 10,8, 7,Vista, xp 32bit and 64bit
Size: 120.1 MB
Basic Software Solution
The basic installer file automatically installs the basic driver and software solutions for your printer. This IS NOT a full software solution. Only 64 bit operating systems are supported.
Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
Operating System: Windows 11, 10,8, 7,Vista, xp and 64bit
Size: 48.0 MB
The basic installer file automatically installs the basic driver and software solutions for your printer. This IS NOT a full software solution. Only 32 bit operating systems are supported.
Type: Basic Driver 32-bit
Operating System: Windows 11, 10,8, 7,Vista, xp 32bit
Size: 44.1 MB
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
HP Easy Start provides a guided setup and drivers for your HP printer. With HP Easy Start, you can quickly and easily set up your new printer and have it up and running in no time.
Operating System: Windows 11 10 8.1 8 7 Vista XP 32-bit – 64-bit
Size: 11 MB
Printer LaserJet Pro M404dn driver Macintosh
Printer Driver:>> Install HP Easy Start<<
OS: Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14
Version: 21.12 File Size: 10.6 MB File Type: zip
HP Smart app Download Windows and Mac
HP Smart will help you:
- Install printer software and drivers
- Create an HP account and register your printer
- Connect your printer to Wi-Fi, load paper, and install cartridges
Install HP LaserJet Pro M404dn drivers through manual installation method using “Add a printer” option (Manually)
This article includes the steps to install HP LaserJet Pro M404dn drivers through manual installation method using “Add a printer” option (Manually). To install HP LaserJet Pro M404dn drivers through manual installation method, follow these steps:
1. Connect the USB cable to the computer and then to the HP LaserJet Pro M404dn printer
2. Open Devices and Printers by clicking on Start and then Devices and Printers
3. Click on Add a printer and select Add a local printer on your computer
4. Select HP LaserJet Pro M404dn as your printer and click Next to continue
5. On the next screen, you will need to choose the port where your printer is connected to and then click Next
6. Then you need to set up the printer manually by following the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
Step3 (important Step): Select a port from the followings:
USB001, USB002, USB003, Dot4_001, Dot4_002 or Dot4_003
if none of the following ports are shown, it appears as though your printer is either not physically connected to the computer or is turned OFF.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Driver Software
To uninstall the HP LaserJet Pro M404dn driver software, follow these steps:
- Click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Uninstall a program.
- In the Programs and Features window, locate and select the HP LaserJet Pro M404dn driver software, and then click Uninstall.
- If the uninstallation of the HP LaserJet Pro M404dn driver software is successful, click OK to close the window.
HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Troubleshooting
The HP LaserJet Pro M404dn is a reliable printer that can be used for both personal and business purposes. However, like any other printer, it may experience some problems from time to time.
If you are experiencing difficulties with your HP LaserJet Pro M404dn, troubleshooting may be the answer. The first step is to identify the problem. Once you know what is causing the issue, you can take the necessary steps to fix it.
Troubleshooting tips for HP LaserJet Pro M404dn printers
If you are having trouble with your HP LaserJet Pro M404dn printer, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the problem. First, make sure that the printer is turned on and that the power cord is plugged in.
Next, check to see if there is any paper jamming the printer. If there is, clear the jam and try printing again. You can also try restarting the printer. If the problem persists, you should check the ink level in the printer.
Try printing a test page to make sure that the ink is sufficient for the printing job. If the ink level is low, try refilling the cartridges. If that doesn’t help, you can contact HP customer support for service to resolve the problem.
How to fix HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Printer Driver conflicting with other programs
The HP LaserJet Pro M404dn printer driver can conflict with other programs on your computer.
HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Printer Driver conflicting with other programs can be a common issue. If you are experiencing this problem, you may need to uninstall the printer driver and reinstall it.
FAQs About the HP LaserJet Pro M404dn
Frequently Asked Questions About the HP LaserJet Pro M404dn
Why is my HP LaserJet Pro M404dn not printing even though it is connected?
Do a hard reset on your printer. To do this you just need to turn off your HP OfficeJet Pro printer, unplug for a few minutes and then plug the printer again. If that still doesn’t work, try turning the printer and your computer off, and then start it back up again. Try uninstalling and then reinstalling your printer driver.
How do I troubleshoot my HP OfficeJet Pro printer?
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer. …
- Click Fix Printing.