- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Drivers, HP Envy (All-in-one) Printer Series, HP Officejet Series, PrintersDrivers, HP Envy (All-in-one) Printer Series, HP Officejet Series, Printers
HP Officejet J5508 driver and software Download for windows 11 10 8.1 8 7 Vista XP 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh OS
To get the most out of your HP Officejet J5508 printer, make sure you have the latest drivers installed. While driver updates are not the main concern for the everyday user, they do offer several benefits to overall usability and operation. The information in this article will provide helpful advice on updating HP Officejet J5508 driver software.
- HP Officejet J5508 All-in-One Printer
- Brand HP
- Series HP Officejet Series
- Model J5508
Drivers for Operating System
- Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit
Download Drivers and Software for
HP Officejet J5508 All-in-One Printer
Printer Driver:>>Full Feature Drivers and Software<<
OS: windows XP and Vista.exe
Version: – File Size: 228 MB Type: exe
Printer Driver:>> HP Officejet J5508 All-in-One series Basic Driver<<
OS: Windows XP and Vista.exe
Version: – File Size: 78 MB File Type: exe
The HP Officejet J5508 driver installation steps are as follows:
1. Download the file and save it to a location on your computer
2. Double-click the file and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
3. Restart your computer when the installation is complete.
Install HP Officejet J5508 drivers through manual installation method using “Add a printer” option (Manually)
This article includes the steps to install HP Officejet J5508 drivers through manual installation method using “Add a printer” option (Manually). To install HP Officejet J5508 drivers through manual installation method, follow these steps:
1. Connect the USB cable to the computer and then to the HP Officejet J5508 printer
2. Open Devices and Printers by clicking on Start and then Devices and Printers
3. Click on Add a printer and select Add a local printer on your computer
4. Select HP Officejet J5508 as your printer and click Next to continue
5. On the next screen, you will need to choose the port where your printer is connected to and then click Next
6. Then you need to set up the printer manually by following the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
Step3 (important Step): Select a port from the followings:
USB001, USB002, USB003, Dot4_001, Dot4_002 or Dot4_003
if none of the following ports are shown, it appears as though your printer is either not physically connected to the computer or is turned OFF.