HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Driver and software Download for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32-bit and 64-bit, and Macintosh OS. These drivers are available for free only on the Pedrivers.
the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 All-in- One is a revolutionary inkjet printer that includes an extra year of warranty and Next-Business-Day Exchange. Features like Smart Tasks and the scanbed’s easy slide off glass help increase productivity and save time. Reduce interruptions and maintain privacy and control, thanks to the 9010’s self-healing Wi-Fi and best-in-class security. No matter how you choose to connect to your wireless printer, you can be confident in quality prints.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Driver Download
HP printer driver Download for windows
HP Printer Drivers Download for Mac
HP OfficeJet Pro Driver install
Setting up your HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 printer is a very simple process. All you need to do is connect the printer to your computer with the supplied USB cable, and then install the HP driver . Here are some steps on how to install the printer driver.
- Plug the USB cable between your computer and the printer
- Turn on your computer.
- download the above drivers that match your operating system and save it to a location on your computer.
- Double-click the file and Follow the rest of the steps on your computer screen to complete the installation process.
- Restart your computer when the installation is complete.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Firmware Download
Install HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 drivers through manual installation method using “Add a printer” option (Manually)
This article includes the steps to install HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 drivers through manual installation method using “Add a printer” option (Manually). To install HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 drivers through manual installation method, follow these steps:
1. Connect the USB cable to the computer and then to the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 printer
2. Open Devices and Printers by clicking on Start and then Devices and Printers
3. Click on Add a printer and select Add a local printer on your computer
4. Select HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 as your printer and click Next to continue
5. On the next screen, you will need to choose the port where your printer is connected to and then click Next
6. Then you need to set up the printer manually by following the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
Step3 (important Step): Select a port from the followings:
USB001, USB002, USB003, Dot4_001, Dot4_002 or Dot4_003
if none of the following ports are shown, it appears as though your printer is either not physically connected to the computer or is turned OFF.
How to Uninstall HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Driver Software
To uninstall the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 driver software, follow these steps:
- Click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Uninstall a program.
- In the Programs and Features window, locate and select the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 driver software, and then click Uninstall.
- If the uninstallation of the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 driver software is successful, click OK to close the window.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Troubleshooting
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 is a reliable printer that can be used for both personal and business purposes. However, like any other printer, it may experience some problems from time to time.
If you are experiencing difficulties with your HP OfficeJet Pro 9010, troubleshooting may be the answer. The first step is to identify the problem. Once you know what is causing the issue, you can take the necessary steps to fix it.
Troubleshooting tips for HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 printers
If you are having trouble with your HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 printer, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the problem. First, make sure that the printer is turned on and that the power cord is plugged in.
Next, check to see if there is any paper jamming the printer. If there is, clear the jam and try printing again. You can also try restarting the printer. If the problem persists, you should check the ink level in the printer.
Try printing a test page to make sure that the ink is sufficient for the printing job. If the ink level is low, try refilling the cartridges. If that doesn’t help, you can contact HP customer support for service to resolve the problem.
How to fix HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Printer Driver conflicting with other programs
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 printer driver can conflict with other programs on your computer.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Printer Driver conflicting with other programs can be a common issue. If you are experiencing this problem, you may need to uninstall the printer driver and reinstall it.
FAQs About the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010
Frequently Asked Questions About the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010
How do I install the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010?
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 is a printer that can be installed using a CD. The CD contains the drivers for the printer, and the installation process is simple and straightforward.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and your computer.
- Next, turn on the printer and your computer.
- Then, open the CD drive on your computer and insert the installation CD.
- After the CD has been inserted, the installation wizard will start automatically.
if you don’t have a CD containing drivers for the printer, you can download it at official hp support or pedrivers.
Why is my HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 not printing even though it is connected?
Do a hard reset on your printer. To do this you just need to turn off your HP OfficeJet Pro printer, unplug for a few minutes and then plug the printer again. If that still doesn’t work, try turning the printer and your computer off, and then start it back up again. Try uninstalling and then reinstalling your printer driver.
How do I troubleshoot my HP OfficeJet Pro printer?
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer. …
- Click Fix Printing.
How To HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Reset
To restore the printer to the original factory defaults
- From the printer control panel, touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard, and then touch Setup icon ().
- Touch Printer Maintenance, and then Restore.
- Touch Restore Factory Defaults.
A message appears stating that the factory defaults will be restored.
- Touch Continue.
How do I connect my HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 to my computer?
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 First Time Printer Setup
- Step 1: Remove the printer from the box.
- Step 2: Connect the power cord and set your preferences.
- Step 3: Install the ink cartridges.
- Step 4: Load paper into the input tray.
- Step 5: Install the printer software.
How do I get my computer to recognize my HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 printer?
- Make sure paper is loaded in the main tray, and then turn on the printer.
- In Windows, search for and open Printers and scanners.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- Click Show Wi-Fi Direct printers.
- Select the option starting with DIRECT followed by your printer model.
- Click Add device.