- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Printer DriversPrinter Drivers
The HP Smart app is a handy tool that can help you manage your printer settings and keep track of your print jobs. With this app, you can easily connect to your printer from any device, and access important printer information and settings. Print, scan, and share files by using HP Smart with your HP Printer. HP Smart makes it easy to get started and keeps you going with features like Print Anywhere or Mobile Fax!
What are the features of HP Smart app?
- Manage or print your printer using any network connection
- Supply orders, get support and manage your HP account directly from the app
- Make high-quality scans with your mobile device’s camera or import existing files, then preview them as PDFs and JPEGs, edit and save them or send them to your favorite cloud storage account
- Edit and enhance your photos by adding and cutting filters and text, and adjusting saturation, contrast, or brightness
- Sending a Secure fax is easy with a mobile fax app
- it can be productive with smart customizable one-touch shortcuts
- Access to hundreds of free learning activities with printable crafts, cards, and print activities! Join and make your family together!
HP Smart app Download
The HP Smart app is a great way to manage your printer from your smartphone or tablet. With this app, you can easily print documents, photos, and web pages, and even scan documents with your device’s camera. The HP Smart app is available for free download from the App Store and Google Play.
HP Smart app Android
Android users can find and install the HP Smart App from the Google Play Store. The app is published by HP Inc., and can be found by searching for the term “hp smart app” in the Google play store search bar. Once the app is installed, users can begin taking advantage of its features.
Install From Playstore
HP Smart app iOS, iPhone and iPad mobile (mac).
First, go to the App Store and search for the HP Smart App. You will see a list of apps, choose the app published by HP Inc. and install or download the app.
Install From Appstore
HP Smart for Desktop for PC and Mac
Download Latest Version
How to Use HP Smart App
Setting up HP Smart App
- Ensure your mobile device is on same wireless network as the printer required.
- Install HP Smart app, open the app, and then tap Start.
- Accept the terms and conditions, and then tap Continue.
- The app searches for printers connected to the network, then add your printer.
Print with HP Smart App
Print documents or photos saved on your Android or Apple iOS device. You can also print from Google Drive, Dropbox, Facebook, and Instagram, depending on your mobile device.
- Open the HP Smart app, tap Print Documents, Print Photos, or select your cloud storage or social media account.
- Locate the file on your mobile device, social media, or cloud account. If you have not yet added your cloud or social media account, follow the on-screen prompts.
- Select the document or photo you want to print. A preview of the document or photo displays.
- Tap Print.
Scan with HP Smart App
Use the camera on your mobile device to scan a document or photo as a PDF or JPEG file. Then save your scans on your mobile device or in a cloud account such as Google Drive, or share them via email.
Note: Scanning with your mobile device camera requires a minimum of 5 megapixels and auto-focus capability.
- Select a document or photo to scan.
- Open the HP Smart app.
- Choose your mobile device and select the type of scan you want to complete.
- Take a picture or allow the app to take the picture, depending on your mobile device.
- Make any changes to the scan on the preview screen, if necessary.
- If you want to scan additional pages, tap the additional pages icon.
- When the scan is complete, tap Send, Save, Share, or Print, depending on the type of scan previously selected.