HP Officejet H470wbt Mobile driver and software Download for windows 11 10 8.1 8 7 Vista XP 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh OS
To get the most out of your HP Officejet H470wbt Mobile printer, make sure you have the latest drivers installed. While driver updates are not the main concern for the everyday user, they do offer several benefits to overall usability and operation. The information in this article will provide helpful advice on updating HP Officejet H470wbt Mobile driver software.
Drivers for Operating System
Windows 10 64bit
Windows 10 32bit
Windows 8.1 64bit
Windows 8.1 32bit
Windows 8 64bit
Windows 8 32bit
Windows 7 64bit
Windows 7 32bit
Windows Vista 32bit
Windows XP 32bit
Mac OS X 10.11
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.12
Mac OS X 10.9
Download Drivers and Software for
HP Officejet H470wbt Mobile Printer
Printer Driver:>> HP Officejet H470wbt Mobile Full Feature Drivers and Software<<
OS: Windows 11, 10,8.1,8,7,Vista 32bit and 64bit
Version: – File Size: 163 MB Type: exe
Printer Driver:>> Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac <<
OS: OS X 10.5.dmg
Version: File Size: 154 MB File Type: zip
The HP Officejet H470wbt Mobile driver installation steps are as follows:
1. Download the file and save it to a location on your computer
2. Double-click the file and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
3. Restart your computer when the installation is complete.
Install HP Officejet H470wbt Mobile drivers through manual installation method using “Add a printer” option (Manually)
This article includes the steps to install HP Officejet H470wbt Mobile drivers through manual installation method using “Add a printer” option (Manually). To install HP Officejet H470wbt Mobile drivers through manual installation method, follow these steps:
1. Connect the USB cable to the computer and then to the HP Officejet H470wbt Mobile printer
2. Open Devices and Printers by clicking on Start and then Devices and Printers
3. Click on Add a printer and select Add a local printer on your computer
4. Select HP Officejet H470wbt Mobile as your printer and click Next to continue
5. On the next screen, you will need to choose the port where your printer is connected to and then click Next
6. Then you need to set up the printer manually by following the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
Step3 (important Step): Select a port from the followings:
USB001, USB002, USB003, Dot4_001, Dot4_002 or Dot4_003
if none of the following ports are shown, it appears as though your printer is either not physically connected to the computer or is turned OFF.