- Posted by:
- Posted on:
HP Officejet Drivers, Printer DriversHP Officejet Drivers, Printer Drivers
HP Officejet Pro 8630 driver and software Download for windows 11 10 8.1 8 7 Vista XP 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh OS
The HP Officejet Pro 8630 is a wireless all-in-one printer that can print, scan, and copy documents. It has a built-in duplexer for printing on both sides of the paper, and it can print at speeds of up to 22 pages per minute. The Officejet Pro 8630 also has a scanning resolution of up to 1200 dpi, and it can copy documents at a resolution of up to 600 dpi.
- HP Officejet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One Printer
- Brand HP
- Series HP Officejet Series
- Model 8630
If you want to buy a printer, then it’s good to know everything about your options before making a purchase. As one of the leading brands when it comes to printers, this review takes a look at the HP Officejet Pro 8630 AIO. Here are some features of this outstanding printer which make it stand out from the crowd. See more in this review.
Does HP Officejet Pro 8630 Support Connecting To A Network? When using a printer, you will benefit from it being connected to the internet. This allows you to perform all the tasks that you want to with your printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 wireless Setup is less complicate as no longer you need to work with cables and can have a network connection between computer and printer.
- Model: HP Officejet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One
- Functions: Print, copy, scan, fax, web
- Print speed (letter/A4)1: Up to 21 ppm black, up to 16.5 ppm color
- Control panel: 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) color touchscreen
- Print input capacity: 500, 500 (includes 2nd 250-sheet tray
- ADF input capacity: 50
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, HP wireless direct printing, NFC touch-to-print
- Additional features: Legal size glass scanning bed, includes spare set of color cartridges
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Drivers and Software Download
Printer Driver:>> HP Officejet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature<<
OS: Windows 10,8.1,8,7,Vista 32bit and 64bit
Version: 32.3 File Size: 162 MB Type: exe
Printer Driver:>> HP Officejet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver<<
OS: Windows 10,8.1,8,7,Vista 64bit
Version: 32.3 File Size: 38.4 MB File Type: exe
Printer Driver:>> HP Officejet Pro 8620 e-All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver<<
OS: Windows 10,8.1,8,7,Vista,XP 32bit
Version: 32.3 File Size: 36.2 MB File Type: exe
Printer Driver:>> HP Easy Start<<
OS: macOS 10.15, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14
Version: 2.12 File Size: 10.6 MB File Type: zip
The HP Officejet Pro 8630 driver installation steps are as follows:
1. Download the file and save it to a location on your computer
2. Double-click the file and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
3. Restart your computer when the installation is complete.
Install HP Officejet Pro 8630 drivers through manual installation method using “Add a printer” option (Manually)
This article includes the steps to install HP Officejet Pro 8630 drivers through manual installation method using “Add a printer” option (Manually). To install HP Officejet Pro 8630 drivers through manual installation method, follow these steps:
1. Connect the USB cable to the computer and then to the HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer
2. Open Devices and Printers by clicking on Start and then Devices and Printers
3. Click on Add a printer and select Add a local printer on your computer
4. Select HP Officejet Pro 8630 as your printer and click Next to continue
5. On the next screen, you will need to choose the port where your printer is connected to and then click Next
6. Then you need to set up the printer manually by following the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
Step3 (important Step): Select a port from the followings:
USB001, USB002, USB003, Dot4_001, Dot4_002 or Dot4_003
if none of the following ports are shown, it appears as though your printer is either not physically connected to the computer or is turned OFF.
How to Uninstall HP Officejet Pro 8630 Driver Software
To uninstall the HP Officejet Pro 8630 driver software, follow these steps:
- Click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Uninstall a program.
- In the Programs and Features window, locate and select the HP Officejet Pro 8630 driver software, and then click Uninstall.
- If the uninstallation of the HP Officejet Pro 8630 driver software is successful, click OK to close the window.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Troubleshooting
The HP Officejet Pro 8630 is a reliable printer that can be used for both personal and business purposes. However, like any other printer, it may experience some problems from time to time.
If you are experiencing difficulties with your HP Officejet Pro 8630, troubleshooting may be the answer. The first step is to identify the problem. Once you know what is causing the issue, you can take the necessary steps to fix it.
Troubleshooting tips for HP Officejet Pro 8630 printers
If you are having trouble with your HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the problem. First, make sure that the printer is turned on and that the power cord is plugged in.
Next, check to see if there is any paper jamming the printer. If there is, clear the jam and try printing again. You can also try restarting the printer. If the problem persists, you should check the ink level in the printer.
Try printing a test page to make sure that the ink is sufficient for the printing job. If the ink level is low, try refilling the cartridges. If that doesn’t help, you can contact HP customer support for service to resolve the problem.
How to fix HP Officejet Pro 8630 Printer Driver conflicting with other programs
The HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer driver can conflict with other programs on your computer.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Printer Driver conflicting with other programs can be a common issue. If you are experiencing this problem, you may need to uninstall the printer driver and reinstall it.
FAQs About the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e
Frequently Asked Questions About the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e
How do I install the HP Officejet Pro 8630?
The HP Officejet Pro 8630 is a printer that can be installed using a CD. The CD contains the drivers for the printer, and the installation process is simple and straightforward.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and your computer.
- Next, turn on the printer and your computer.
- Then, open the CD drive on your computer and insert the installation CD.
- After the CD has been inserted, the installation wizard will start automatically.
if you don’t have a CD containing drivers for the printer, you can download it at official hp support or pedrivers.
How do I use the HP Officejet Pro 8630?
The HP Officejet Pro 8630 is a printer that can be used to print documents. To use the printer, you must first connect it to your computer.
How do I print from my mobile device to the HP Officejet Pro 8630?
To print from your mobile device to the HP Officejet Pro 8630, you will need to install the HP ePrint app and then sign in to your HP ePrint account.